September 19, 2013

Scars

As the immortal Shane Falco once said...
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.
I know about the first one. The third one is pretty subjective. But the second one...I must admit I will likely never know how true this may or may not be.

This is all I have as far as scars go.

You can barely see it. It's not even a cool scar. I got it from a piece of glass when I was seven. People trip on the sidewalk and get cooler scars than this.

I'm not saying I want a huge, disfiguring scar. Just one that adds a little character or allows for a cool story.

Oh, this scar? I got this from saving a wayward nun in Mexico from the Sinaloa drug cartel. Then she showed me a trick with a bottle of Tequila...

Nope. I got the "I was a dumb kid who couldn't handle glass properly" scar.

This must be a guy thing. I am pretty sure the number of women who want a scar is a number approaching zero. Probably just zero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon.

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon