September 6, 2013

Why Is Good Coffee So Hard?

I work from home once or twice a week. There are a few reasons for this, chief among them that I pick my son up from school in the afternoons.

But if there is a close second reason, it's that the coffee at my work place sucks. I'd call it mud but that would be insulting to mud

It's a heady mixture of sticks, dirt and leaves with just a hint of ass.

At home, I can drink a fine French roast. Which makes the whole thing a real no-brainer.

I know I have it easier than most. There are people striking for decent wages and a safe work environment, and I'm bitching about the coffee. But good coffee is a great morale booster...and it's cheap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon.

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon