November 13, 2013

This is ironic...right?

The concept of irony has been so misused and abused I'm not even sure what the Hell qualifies anymore.* But I am pretty sure that a video of a Neo-Nazi finding out he is part-black qualifies. Especially when he is trying to create an all-white town in North Dakota.

Do yourself a favor and watch the video. The best part isn't the racist's reaction to the news. It is the black lady sitting next to him with what is one of the best laughs I have ever heard in my life.

The next best part is finding out that Cobb requested the test because he thought science would make him 100% white. And when science declined to go down that road, Cobb decided it was bunk. Which gives me an excuse to finally use this picture

----------

* Thanks a lot, Alanis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon.

Site of Future Awesomeness

Coming soon